The Warmup® dual overlay is designed for use over the Warmup foil heating system to provide a smooth and seamless subfloor, it is suitable for soft and resilient flooring types such as carpet, vinyl and linoleum
Warmup® WDO Details
The dual overlay is a free-floating subfloor that protects the heating wire from sharp or heavy point loads and can help provide even heat distribution. Installation of the WDO is quick and easy. The dual overlay is designed to work with the insulated underlay for use when installing the Warmup® foil heating systems.
Key Features of the Dual Overlay
- Provides even heat distribution
- Easy installation for installers: no self-levelling required
- Quick, clean and dry installation
- For best results it is recommended to be used in combination with Warmup Insulated Underlay
- Protects against damage to the heating wire
- Supplied as a 3mm base board and 4mm top board, along with a contact adhesive to bond them together
- Covering 2.88m²
- Contents: 4 base boards & 4 top boards
- Composition: MDF fitted with an interactive adhesive
- Density (kg/m³): 770
- Bending Strength kg/cm²: >40
- Thermal R Value (m²k/w): 0.047
- Warmup Dual overlay is not suitable for wet areas
- Combined thickness of the Dual over lay and underlay is 13mm
The Warmup foil heating systems lays between the underlay and the dual overlay system. This will provide a stable surface for the floor finish to rest on and avoid any joints from being visible through the floor finish. The floor finish can then be either laid freely upon it or glued to the boards directly.
Free delivery from £120 orders
This product will be dispatched within .
We deliver to the United Kingdom only.
Not happy with your product? You can return it within 14 days.
Need help choosing the right product?
Our staff is happy to help
Are you a professional?
Open a trade account with us, and enjoy fantastic benefits.