By using Warmup® insulation boards for your electric underfloor heating you can reduce your running costs by as much as 50% and reduce your carbon footprint. The boards are strong, but flexible, water and soundproof.
Warmup® WIB06 Details
The cement coated tough insulation boards from Warmup can help lower your running costs by as much as 50% and can pay for themselves in as little as 2.5 years
They are produced from extruded polystyrene, faced on both sides with a fibreglass mesh embedded into a thin cement polymer mortar. The boards are available in a range of different thicknesses, but are designed to withstand a load of 30 tonnes per square metre. When used in conjunction with underfloor heating they prevent the heat from penetrating down into the substrate below. When used as a tile backer board tiles can be fixed directly onto the surface without prior preparation. They are ideal for use in wet rooms such as bathrooms as they are waterproof.
Benefits of the Warmup® Insulation Boards
- Heat up times can be reduced to less than 30 minutes instead of 2 hours without installation
- Can pay for itself in as little as 2.5 years (based on test performed by warmup on their 10mm board)
- High compressive strength and waterproofing properties
- High grab factor improves tile adhesion
- Supplied as a pack of 8
- Area: 0.75m²
- R Value: 0.16
- Density: 36kg/m³
- Tile loading weight: 62kg/m²
- No primer required when used in conjunction with underfloor heating
Free delivery from £120 orders
This product will be dispatched within .
We deliver to the United Kingdom only.
Not happy with your product? You can return it within 14 days.
Need help choosing the right product?
Our staff is happy to help
Are you a professional?
Open a trade account with us, and enjoy fantastic benefits.